Katie from Gift of Curiosity has single-handedly inspired several of our themes over the years, and that remains the case with this week of Pirates Preschool Trays! This would not have happened without her generous Pirates Printable Pack!
Before we get to the trays I wanted to share some other great ideas you’ll enjoy for a pirate preschool theme:
Now enjoy a super simple week of Pirates Preschool Trays!
- Pirate Sensory Bin
- Subtraction Worksheet
- Pirate Shadows
- Treasure Map
- Pirate Ship Coloring
- Which is Different?
- Spell P-I-R-A-T-E-S
- Line Tracing
- This sensory bin was inspired by Counting Coconuts – thank you!
- I kept things very simple with a big container of pinto beans, then hidden “treasures” inside – rings, gold washers, coins, glass gems, crystals, and beaded necklaces. 27 total things!
- As I couldn’t find the little wooden treasure box I had until after this theme ended, I put a wooden flower pot in its place.
- This is a great black and white page from the the Pirates Printable Pack!
- This cute set is from the Gift of Curiosity pirate pack!
- This is a great drawing of a Treasure Map from Lil Luna (thank you!) all ready to be colored in with washable markers!
- I wanted to put out a tray with a cool pirate ship coloring page and this one was perfect! Paired it with Twistables pencils.
- I always use this page from a Gift of Curiosity printable pack!
- Here I printed and already trimmed the PIRATES puzzle from the Pirate Printables pack from Gift of Curiosity.
- Put this with a blank sheet of black paper and a glue stick so he cool put together this puzzle.
- My final activity, also from the Gift of Curiosity pack, is a tracing/pre-writing page printed in black and white. As I often do, I put a highlighter with this.
This week marked the end of summer (which means the beginning of half day school outside the house)! We worked a lot this week, and lately in general, with the Endless Reader app Naturally this means we do not have to put as much out for homeschool.
You’ll find some more easy pirate ideas thanks to Kwazii and our Octonauts Preschool Trays!