Here is our second round of homeschool activities. We are still theme-less for now, but that’s appropriate as we establish homeschool here. On to the activities…
- Play Dough with Play Dough Mat
- Tricky Triangle
- Pencils w/ Eraser Toppers
- Foam Shapes w/ Pegs
- Mini White Board w/ Markers and Eraser
- Counting Bears w/ Pattern
- Homemade dough from Tammy’s Recipes – thank you! (this stuff lasts forever)
- Printable play dough mat from 123 Homeschool for Me – thank you!
- Laminated mat for future use
- A cool toy from Oriental Trading
- Six Pencils
Six Erasers (made me happy for picking them up for 5 cents a pack during Staples’ back to school shopping!)
- Clear containers – one tall and one small
- Idea from Mom’s Have Questions Too – thank you!
- 3 foam shapes and five colored pegs to match
- These are from the Lauri Toddler Tote and Lauri Transportation Peg Set
- White boards from the Target Dollar Spot
- Four Board Dudes markers
- Mini magnetic white board eraser
- From the last set, a new pattern for counting bears
- Gave him 10 bears this time, again, only the colors he needs
He went straight for the Lauri pegs; he hadn’t gotten those out for a while. After putting the pegs in the holes he decided the truck should ‘ride’ the cat! He also enjoyed the white boards a lot.
I’m excited for the next set as it is our first theme!